Adecco is looking for a Cashier / Ticket Booth Attendant for a Reputable company in Downtown Fort Worth, TX.
We are looking for someone to work in a ticket booth in a parking garage, taking money as the tickets are turned in. Working the valet station as needed.
Will be working Monday through Friday between the hours 6:00 am to 2:30 pm.
- Performs cashier functions by collecting fees in cash and/or credit card sales, and charging to appropriate members and tenants account #'s.
- Filing parking tickets in appropriate order and files.
- Balances cash drawer before and end of shift;
- Complete, calculate and tally parking ticket totals for Daily Sales Report.
- Assists Lead Parking Attendant and Courtesy Staff in monitoring available parking spaces; assisting guests of alternative parking when necessary.
- Complete parking daily reports as required.
- Performs end of shift duties by preparing garage exit gate for afterhours operations, securing ticket booth and returning booth keys to courtesy office and cash box to Parking Management office.
- High School education or equivalent required
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Outlook Mail
- General book keeping and 10 key experiences required
- Previous cashier experience preferred
- Able to make change properly
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are necessary
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks at one time.
If you meet the above requirements and have the desire to work as a Parking attendant apply at www.adeccousa.com.
Qualified candidates will be contacted
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.