Be part of the fantasy with Cirque du Soleil San Francisco, CA where "Seeing is Disbelieving." The show Luzia will be starting November 16 -January 29. Be part of the terrific Box Office Clerk team who works behind the scenes while the performers inspire and bring the audiences imaginations to new heights through their five senses. Apply Now if you are friendly, outgoing, dedicated and meet the qualifications below.
• Sell tickets at the box office window
• Answer customer questions and handling sales transactions
• Prepare will-call for each performance
• Handle cash and credit card transactions, balancing registers each day
• Perform tasks to make sure work environment is clean at all times
• Diplomatically handle customer service issues and suggest possible resolutions
• Assist in other areas as needed and assigned by Cirque du Soleil supervisors and Adecco
• Previous Customer Service, Administrative, or Clerical, experience
• Able to communicate effectively
• Work under pressure and manage multiple tasks in stressful situations
• Computer experience, software experience ie: Microsoft Word and Excel
• Previous cash handling and credit card transaction experience
• Must be positive, honest, resourceful, polite, courteous, and presentable
• Must be punctual, reliable, and able to work in a team environment
• Flexibility: variable working hours, late shifts, weekends
• Availability for the whole city duration
• Must be 18 years of age or older
If you are interested in finding out more about this great opportunity Please call us at 877-700-6135.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.