Dry Ice Container Repair Technician
Airgas Inc. is the largest Dry Ice and Liquid CO2 producer in the Southeast and a leading distributor of process chemicals, refrigerants and ammonia products. Our Salt Lake City, Utah facility is seeking a self-motivated and energetic Dry Ice Container Repair Technician.
Duties will include the repair of insulated, polyethylene dry ice containers, as well as assessing the condition status of dry ice containers. Additional job functions will be the installation of polyethylene lithographs on Dry Ice containers. Must keep quality focus and exhibit good work ethic and be able to work well with other departments. Other duties as assigned. The ability to lift 50 lbs. and mechanical aptitude with tools is a must. BOX REPAIR TECHNICIAN
- The main focus of this position is to be responsible for the maintenance and repair of insulated, polyethylene dry ice containers, as well as management of repair related supplies. Additionally, this position will assess the condition status of dry ice containers and retire/dispose of these units, and other duties as assigned.
- An additional job function will be the installation of polyethylene lithographs on dry ice containers.
- Training has been provided for: lithographic applications, plastic (polyethylene) welding applications, grinding, sanding, and all related container repair techniques & container support replacement(s).
- The Box Repair Technician must keep a quality focus, make sound judgment decisions, exhibit good work ethic qualities and be able to work well with other departments.
- The position is a full time, day-shift position and reports directly to the Dry Ice Branch Manager.
High School diploma or equivalent
Airgas offers a full corporate benefits package including health, disability and matching 401(K).
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.