- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with Operations Management / Business Process Outsourcing
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with onsite client relationship and escalation management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience operations Account Management including deal financial management, QA and Risk Management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing Global Delivery organizations of over 500 people
- Business Process Outsourcing environment experience strongly preferred
- Management experience to include managing large diverse teams of remotely-located professionals
- Experience with end-to-end BPO Operations and industry best practices
- Experience in financial management, handling fiscal responsibilities of projects, budgeting, resource allocation & costing
- Experience with Process Improvement, Six Sigma Methodology, problem solving
- Ability to meet multiple demanding deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent communication and client facilitation skills, presentation abilities, and stakeholder management
- Strong communication skills both oral and written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to interface with multiple levels of management.
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.