Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Brake and Shear Operator job in Hadley, PA. This is a full-time opportunity with a great company. As a Brake and Shear Operator, you will be responsible for operating a variety of machines to form steel for fabrication and production. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Brake and Shear Operator job include:
- Read CAD drawings to determine material requirements and plan fabrication process
- Positions work-piece using a crane or lifts to align layout marks
- Safely operate the machines to produce required parts
- Observe and check finished piece to ensure accuracy
- Must have strong math and problem solving skills
- Must be able to read Blueprints/CAD drawing
- Previous experience operating shear and press brake machines is required
Starting pay rate will be $12.00.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Shear and Brake job in Hadley, PA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.