gases along with Safety and Welding related products. We currently have an IMMEDIATE opening for a highly self motivated person to join our IDABEL, OK TEAM as the BRANCH BUSINESS MANAGER there.
Directs the day to day leadership over the activities of counter operations, warehousing, production, and route deliveries of a branch location
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned.
• Customarily and regularly exercises discretion in solving inside sales, operational, and distribution issues.
• Devises and initiates work schedules of personnel to ensure efficiency and productivity of the branch location.
• Evaluates and monitors day to day activities to ensure cost effective operation and makes recommendations on changes necessary to ensure same.
• Ensures a safe and efficient working condition of the branch and all employees.
• Evaluates all branch personnel to ensure they are properly trained and equipped to efficiently handle their job duties.
• Coordinates with other units of the region to solve any operational or customer problems.
• Ensures customers are given the highest level of service possible.
• Ensures compliance by all assigned personnel to laws that govern the operation of the branch location operations.
• Ensures that the branch location is in good repair, clean, and neat.
• Ensure that the proper Airgas Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) are followed.
• Coordinates efforts with Account Managers to more efficiently service existing and prospective customers
• Provide Account Managers with quotes and researched information in order that they may follow up on it with the customers.
• Process customer orders for Account Managers
• Directly supervises all assigned branch employees.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
• Responsibilities include interviewing, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Associate's degree (A.A.or A.S.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Airgas offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental and vision plans. Benefits take effect after only 30 days.
In addition, Airgas also offers its employees a 401k Plan with company matching funds, Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Program.
Airgas provides paid time off benefits for employees, including vacation, sick, holidays and floating holidays.
Company paid uniforms are provided, as well as a safety boot and safety glasses allowance.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.