Job Description :
The Manager I, Business Development & Service Operations is responsible for business development, operation, and overall results of the service center.
- Responsible for achieving all agreed upon service center goals and making appropriate action plans to correct deficient areas needing improvement.
- Supervise, coach, train and develop service center employees in all operations, products, services, cross selling of all products and services, loan functions and attainment of individual goals.
- Create and manage the branch business plan.
- Responsible for resolving member concerns related to credit union matters.
- Maintain a positive sales and service environment through education, training, reward, recognition and accountability.
- Identify and execute promotional activities to ensure goal achievement, including support of BCU-widemarketing campaigns.
- Responsible for understanding and monitoring compliance with credit union policies and operational procedures, and associated laws and regulations.
- Oversee branch security, audit integrity and risk management.
- Responsible for managing relationship with sponsor management team (if applicable) to ensure support and positive credit union positioning.
- Provide direction and coordination for high levels of communication and teamwork with other branches and departments to support the overall goals of the credit union.
- Successfully complete all required registrations and certifications as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- College degree preferred
- Two or more years of management experience in a financial institution or retail sales.Five or more years experience in a financial institution or retail sales position in a management role will substitute for degree
- Strong sales skills, organizational ability and excellent written and verbal communications skills required
- Must be an energetic, self motivated leader with outstanding initiative
- Excellent detail orientation, time management, and follow-up skills required for working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent PC skills, and use of Microsoft office products, i.e. word, excel, and power point
- Must be results oriented and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must be a person of high integrity who is dependable and professional at all times
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
A little about us:
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.