Alside represents over six decades of inspired innovation. Founded in 1947, Alside is a leading manufacturer of vinyl siding and accessories, vinyl windows and patio doors, and fencing and railing products for the residential and commercial remodeling and new construction markets.
With headquarters in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, Alside has over 3000 employees in its seven manufacturing facilities (Cuyahoga Falls OH; West Salem OH; Ennis TX; Cedar Rapids IA; Kinston NC, Bothell WA; Yuma AZ). Alside products are distributed to licensed professional remodeling contractors and home builders through our network of 100 Alside Supply Centers and also through select independent distributors across the country. Job Description SUMMARY:
The Branch Manager reports directly to the Regional Operations Vice President. This Supply Center role is responsible for managing the operations of the facility, providing leadership, ensuring customer service standards and supporting sales and operations. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Labor and Operating Expense
- Accounts Receivables and Inventory
- Hiring/Onboarding/Development of Customer Care and Driver/Warehouse staff
- OSHA/DOT/Regulatory Compliance
- Facility, Fleet, and Job Hazard Awareness
Qualifications EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Product focus: Familiar with all AMI products (particularly windows and siding)
- Customer focus: All accounts remodeling or new construction. Buyers to focus on are buyers that call into the supply center or order at the counter.
- 2+ years of Management experience
- 1+ years of building materials experience preferred
- College degree desirable
- Results driven, Self-directed, organized, and detail oriented
- Ability to make sound business decisions in a fast paced environment, composed under pressure
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com.
A little about us:
AMI is a leading manufacturer and wholesale distributor of professionally installed, exterior building products for remodeling and new construction.