Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice. SUMMARY:
- Lead and manage all aspects of the area Branch performance with an emphasis on growth and profitability. Has overall management responsibility for staff management, client liaison, business development and customer satisfaction.
- The Branch Manager is expected to lead a diverse team and develop strategies to achieve business performance and profitability and improve market share. Identify opportunities to build business value for our existing, and potential new clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The branch manager is responsible for the development of a clear direction for the branch that is consistent with our overall corporate strategic direction, but incorporates the unique needs of the branch business
- Proactively manage the branch P&L in order to achieve branch budget.
- Develop a culture of excellence in customer service throughout the branch operations.
- Ensure that our delivery processes are aligned with providing excellent customer service, balanced with the need for profitable growth.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients through regular client meetings. Open and proactive communication with other branch Sales and Branch Managers to maximize the potential of National accounts or key market segments
- Have direct involvement in key project and service sale opportunities, and in particular with the development of the branch business. Develop strong business relationships with key customers.
- Together with the branch management team develop strategies to ensure business growth through effective account management and direct customer and market communications.
- In conjunction with the Service Manager and service team ensure that our service contract customer’s expectations are met and exceeded to ensure long term service growth.
- Identify opportunities for acquisition or extended services offerings to clients.
- Co-ordinate with other Managers to ensure efficient sharing of resources between branches including National account sales, training and technical support, and project resources.
- Drive Schneider initiatives by collaborating across business units with clear results.
- Four (4) year college degree required or equivalent work experience
- Master's of Business Administration (MBA) preferred, but not required
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Seven-ten years related work experience required
- Minimum five years leadership experience required
- Excellent Strategic leadership skills
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capability to think beyond the branch activities to continue growth
- Strong sales, technical and management skills
- Clear understanding of Revenue, Cost, Gross Margin and Cash Flow and their drivers
- Advanced understanding of HVAC, access control, Security and Video or other building or electronic control systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Access and Excel
- Buildings product knowledge and outside vendor hardware knowledge required
- Strong knowledge of contracting procedures and tactics relative to such areas as project correspondence, documentation, timely notice of claims, subcontract negotiation and subcontract administration
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.