You'll Find It At Airgas!
The NorPac Region of Airgas USA, LLC, is currently seeking a Branch Manager for our Klamath Falls, Oregon location to join our team!
Ranked #42 out of Fortune's top 500 companies for shareholder return on investment, and Forbes list of most Admired Companies, Airgas USA is the place for job opportunity and career growth. We're the nation's largest distributor of industrial, medical and specialty gases, welding supplies and related safety products. We're also the largest manufacturer of nitrous oxide in the U.S., and a leading supplier of dry ice. With over 1,300 retail and plant locations and over 17,000 employees nationwide Airgas is uniquely positioned to serve our diversified customer base. JOB DESCRIPTION :
The Branch Manager is responsible for all critical issues of the branch, including sales, sales growth, budgeting, gross margins, and all operational expenses. Other key areas of responsibility include safety, customer service, inventory levels, accounts receivable, and resolution of personnel issues. Assist outside salespersons in all facets including but not limited to preparing quotes, maintaining all required literature, providing customer follow-up, and gathering sales leads. Schedule and follow-up on deliveries, pre-call customers before scheduled deliveries. Control costs and monitor fiscal performance compared to budget. Maintain store in a clean and orderly manner. Schedule staffing to insure excellent customer service at all times. ESSENTIAL DUTIES :
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, vendors, co-workers and management.
- Responsible for the safety, health and welfare of sales, operations and all associates
- Administers, and is responsible for, safety policies and procedures in accordance with regional, SAFECOR, local, state and federal guidelines.
- Answering customer inquiries
- Computer entry of customer orders
- Coordinating with territory sales personnel to grow market sales and margins
- Pulling and packaging customer orders
- Receiving as necessary
- Daily selection of cash and charge orders
- Reconciliation of cash and bank deposit
- Reconciliation of open order edit list, quote list, purchase order report by item, selected order edit list
- Insure that internal and external customers receive prompt acknowledgment and service in a pleasant manner
Additional responsibilities as assigned Other Duties as Required:
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of this position. Incumbents are expected to follow any other reasonable instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their supervisor. Performance of this job in a safe manner and in keeping with established Airgas policies is a condition of employment. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
• High school graduate
• Ability to lift 60 lbs.
• Adequate computer skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
• Ability to work independently
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Basic product knowledge of welding, safety, gases and supplies
• Basic process knowledge
• Good phone skills
• Forklift experience
• High degree of proficiency in time management and organization skills
• Good leadership traits
Good problem solving skills and administrative accuracy EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability Qualifications:
See Job Description
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.