Branch Manager Lovers Lane Branch
At Capital One, we strive to create a world class experience for our customers. Often our local bank branches are the face of Capital One to the community. As a Branch Manager, you have the opportunity to lead and develop a team of associates within a defined banking branch. You are a role model in the community and responsible for maintaining Capital One’s high standard of customer service and excellence within the community by building deep relationships and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Creativity and innovation is an asset within Capital One as you will be charged with developing and implementing retail banking strategies within your branch. You are the leader for our retail bank; responsible for expense, operations, and credit controls; an advocate for community leadership; a partner in human resource management; and a role model for meeting financial and compliance standards within your branch. Collaboration is a key to success within Capital One so you will need to develop and maintain profitable partnerships with other lines of business within Capital One.
Requires successful registration with, and issuance of a unique identification number from, the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) in compliance with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).
- Live the company values of Excellence and Do the Right Thing
- Staff, lead, and develop a team to deepen our customers banking relationships, by providing the right solutions across all channels, based on the customers’ needs
- Drive associate performance through active and continuous coaching, career potential and recognition
- Act as a Role model for Capital One’s Values: Excellence and Do the Right Thing while supporting branch based change management efforts
- Champion a customer centric culture and own customer experience in the branch
- Develop and deliver on short and long term plans to effectively execute team-based service levels, market growth, and operational performance
- Generate branch traffic in markets with growth opportunities
- Ownership for service levels, risk and compliance, and regulatory policies and procedures
- Serve as a community leader for the bank
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- At least 2 years of Customer Relations experience or at least 2 years of Sales experience
- At least 1 year of Management experience or at least 1 year of Supervisory experience
- 3+ years Customer Relations experience
- 1+ year Management experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position .