Qualified Managers, we're looking for you!
Full-time Monday through Friday schedule!
Airgas USA, LLC, is looking for a Branch Manager to work out of our Tigard, Oregon branch. A TYPICAL DAY
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU
- You will be responsible for all critical issues of the branch, including sales, sales growth, budgeting, gross margin, and all operational expenses.
- Your main responsibilities will include maintaining a positive work atmosphere while assisting staff with customer service needs, such as preparing quotes, entering, pulling, and staging orders, answering phones, and maintaining daily reports.
- You will also be in charge of maintaining inventory, sales, and open delivery reports.
We offer incentives and bonuses including healthcare coverage for employees and their families including a retirement saving plan with a company match. You will receive paid holidays, vacation, sick time, disability, life insurance benefits, tuition reimbursement and so much more. WHAT YOU'LL NEED
NOW, READY TO BEGIN A CAREER WITH AIRGAS?
- High school diploma or G.E.D;
- Adequate computer skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently;
- 1 years SAP experience (preferred)
- Must be able to work in a drug-free environment.
Why wouldn't you want to work for one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products? It's easy, just click apply. When you submit your application online, qualified candidates will hear from us very soon. We will not keep you waiting!Qualifications:
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.