Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Brand Director - Managed Markets - Hemophilia & Neurology, are to:
Who you are
- Act as key member of select Hemophilia and Neurology brand teams providing key US managed market insights to the brands;
- Partner with Business Insights (BI) in market research and performance reporting;
- Interact with PODs to continuously gain customer insights;
- Periodically attend customer meetings;
- Develop market access plan through Market Access (MA) brand planning process (where to play, how to win and measures of success);
- Help frame the situational analysis to support the specific market;
- Represent the needs of the US market access environment and ensure global market access plans appropriately reflect the needs of the US;
- Leverage market insights to support gross to net assumptions in forecast to optimize product revenue;
- Identify opportunities to support product commercialization that are aligned with brand strategy, continuously striving for innovation;
- Develop quarterly business updates to keep MA functional teams informed of brand performance and areas of focus;
- Brand performance updates via Market Access Strategy Team (MAST) and MA LT;
- Leverage expertise from BI, the field and channel marketing, continuously update and inform brand of shifting market dynamics to inform decision making;
- Develop a compelling evidence-based payer value proposition framework and core promotional messaging;
- Lead US MAST to strengthen evidence generation and translation for the payer audience;
- Ensure value proposition resonates with key MA channels and partner with channel marketing team to pull through messaging in customer-facing materials;
- Work collaboratively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives;
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus orientation with the goal of building and delivering solutions that meet customer expectations.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree and 15+ years related work experience in healthcare industry Sales and/or Marketing or MBA and 13 years related work experience;
- Broad/diverse business background, data/analytics acumen;
- Solid understanding of US payer and regulatory environment;
- Ablility to lead/influence without authority;
- Ability to gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare Industry Marketing experience with heavy preference for past brand or BU-affiliated marketing roles;
- 3-5 years managed care experience with expertise in Specialty Pharmacy, Specialty Distributor, Retail & Wholesaler landscape.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location:
A little about us:
Why Bayer? Because we’re a pioneer in the fields of human, animal, and plant health. Because we invent solutions that will create a sustainable future for our planet. Because a career with Bayer means you can put your passion into practice and make an impact.