The PepsiCo North America Beverages Digital and Integrated Media Solutions team is responsible for the development and implementation of integrated marketing communications strategies across PepsiCo's US Beverage portfolio with the goal of best connecting PepsiCo's brands with consumers. The group is accountable for maximizing PepsiCo's significant media investment while simultaneously identifying and applying innovative and emerging media platforms across the portfolio. The Integrated Media Strategy group also owns the day-to-day relationship with the media community, media planning and buying agencies and ultimately serves as liaison between the media marketplace and PepsiCo's marketing department.
The Manager position in the Media and Digital group will support the Director on multiple beverage brands and internal marketing constituents, helping lead the agenda on ensuring the highest level of engagement between PepsiCo brands and consumers. This individual will be accountable for bringing brand strategies to life through media by designing fully integrated, consumer relevant and cross-platform communication plans that meet overall business objectives. Additional responsibilities include assisting PepsiCo's beverage brand's in bridging the gap between creative ideas and media execution by challenging the status quo, elevating the role communications planning plays in the marketing mix earlier in the creative process and fully integrating media strategy into brand strategy. Responsibilities:
- Manage and leverage PepsiCo media budgets to develop impactful and creative ways for the Company to break through the clutter, maximize investments and drive effective and efficient ROI.
- Provide guidance on individual brand launches and campaigns working to best use media to meet brand marketing goals.
- Leverage knowledge of all mediums and emerging media platforms in conjunction with a vast marketing proficiency to deliver against both the short-term and long-term objectives of the business.
- Lead execution across different media platforms both on a national and regional level partnering with Pepsi's bottling partners to translate chosen media strategies into appropriate communications plans on a local, market-by-market basis.
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the organization and with external partners to ensure executional excellence of innovative integrated marketing plans
- Provide analysis of media reports to synthesize inflight optimization & provide brand specific learnings
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in media strategy, digital strategy, content strategy and/or social
- Agency, publisher or digital platform company strongly preferred
- Deep knowledge of the current and emerging media landscape
- Possess very strong communication skills and be confident in leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel up to 10% required
Not Eligible for Relocation