Brand Manager, Coca-Cola TM Job Summary
General stewardship of the Coca-Cola TM brand in Canada. Specifically focused on consumer retention among the 35+ cohort by leveraging two key occasions: Leisure and Entertainment. Translates the long-term business plans into actionable annual brand programs and consistently monitors business performance to adjust strategy and tactics as needed. Key Responsibilities Long Term Strategy:
- Conduct a holistic assessment to understand growth levers and opportunities of the business and the competitive landscape, including ad-hoc research where necessary
- Adapt the brand's global BVA across all appropriate touchpoints based on a deep understanding of the Canadian consumer
- Establish and gain alignment to the Long Term Plan, including SOGS, Innovation pipeline, and corresponding financial and consumer targets for the 35+ cohort.
Annual Business Planning:
- Ensure Long-Term Plan deliver's on each Brand's portfolio and Company objectives
Monitoring Brand Performance:
- Conduct annual business assessments to refine the LT Plan, as needed
- Help craft the annual business plan across both Consumer and Commercial levers
- Effectively translate Global Charter efforts against the 35+ cohort to deliver compelling plans for the Canadian consumer. Define and ensure system alignment.
- Consistently monitor brand, competitive, and category performance
- Issue reporting and updates to stakeholders, and recommend changes in direction as necessary
- Engage K&I to conduct ad-hoc research as needed to solve complex problems
- Translate the brand's business strategies into clear business briefs.
- Engage IMC partners and work collaboratively towards developing, executing, and tracking Marketing Communications plans that achieve brand goals against the 35+ cohort
- Translate the brand's business strategies into clear Shopper and Innovation briefs
- Work with PRGM & Commercial Strategy to identify commercial opportunities to grow the base through pricing strategy, and new products & packages
- Write compelling, insight driven, and actionable product innovation charters
- Lead cross-functional teams (Commercialization, SRA, Finance, Legal, Design, Channel, Sales) to commercialize product and package launches
Leader of Self:
- 5-7 years related marketing experience
- Experience in brand strategy development
- Experience managing creative agencies
- Experience evaluating creative/content
- Strong project management skills from idea through to execution
- Experience commercializing new product innovations
- Exposure to a Marketing Communications development process, from development to execution (i.e. DNA)
- Solid analytical skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interdepartmental influencing skills
- Act Like an owner
- Inspire Others
- Collaborate with the system and stakeholders
- Drive innovation
- Develop Self and Others
Travel Requirements 15%
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field required
Coca-Cola Limited is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal. For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our KO HR team by calling 1-877-677-6774.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At Coca-Cola Ltd. (Canada) you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Relocation costs are not provided for this job, by submitting their profile and resume, candidates understand and acknowledge that The Coca-Cola Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.