The Brand Manager -Glaceau role, in conjunction with the Senior Brand Manager Glaceau, is responsible for the stewardship of the Glaceau brands, vitaminwater andsmartwater. This is accomplished by creating brand growth strategies and thelong term business plan, and translating those into actionable annual brandplans. This includes Strategy Creation, Brand Planning, MarketingCommunications, Innovation, Commercial Strategy, and Research, as required. Key Responsibilities
- Monitor the brand's and competitor performance (drivers & drains), routinely provide performance updates to leadership and stakeholders, and proactively recommend changes in direction as required
- Monitor competitive activity and assess implications and opportunities for the brand
- Establish brand growth strategies and develop the long term business plan and goals based on insights and business performance analysis
- Craft the annual Business/Brand Plan and establish prioritized sources of growth building blocks to achieve the plan
- Identify and quantify innovation pipeline that creates system value and delivers against the brand strategies
- Work with cross-functional team to commercialize Glaceau product launches, leading the creation of the project charter, packaging artwork brief, consumer research, R&D formulation and internal/global approvals and materials to support the launch (i.e., mocks-up/ sales samples)
- Work with the PRGM & Commercial Strategy to identify commercial opportunities and develop commercial strategies to grow the base business and to support new products and packages
- Collaborate with system partners (Channel, PAC, K&I, Finance, SRA, Legal, etc.) to ensure ongoing brand engagement and identify opportunities to achieve business goals and/or close gaps
- Adapt the global BVA based on a deep understanding of our Canadian consumers
- Translate the brand's business strategies into compelling business briefs
- Work with IMC team to develop, execute and track a Marketing Communications plan that delivers to the brand's goals, objectives, and strategies
- Work with K&I to execute routine and ad-hoc research projects, and measure effectiveness of in-market marketing plan activities. Proactively recommend change in direction as required.
- Manage the brand DME budget to deliver against financial targets, accounting principles, process guidelines, and P3 guidelines & goals
Foster US and global brand relationships Job Requirements/Qualifications
- 5-7 Years related marketing experience, CPG experience preferred
- Solid analytical skills
- Experience in strategy development
- Experience managing creative agencies
- Strong project management skills from idea through to execution
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Knowledge of DNA a plus
Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field required Travel Requirements
- Approximately 10 - 15% travel in Canada and the U.S.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At Coca-Cola Ltd. (Canada) you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
No Relocation offered for this position
Back to top