Brand Manager, Sparkling - Fanta and Sprite Job Summary
General stewardship of the Flavours brands (Sprite and Fanta) in Canada, towards the achievement of the Flavours & Adult Sparkling portfolio goals.
Operationalizing each brands critical growth strategies, in order to develop and refine long-term business plans across Marketing Communications, OBPPC, and innovation.
Translating the long-term business plans into actionable annual brand plans, and monitoring performance towards the achievement of business and consumer targets. Key Responsibilities
- Conduct a holistic assessment to understand growth levers and opportunities of the business and the competitive landscape, including ad-hoc research where necessary
- Establish the brand's vision, growth strategies, and business objectives
- Adapt the brand's global BVA across all appropriate touchpoints based on a deep understanding of the Canadian consumer
- Establish and gain alignment to the Long Term Plan, including SOGS, Innovation pipeline, and corresponding financial and consumer targets
- Ensure Long-Term Plan deliver's on each Brand's portfolio and Company objectives
- Annual Business Planning:
- Conduct annual business assessments to refine the LT Plan, as needed
- Craft the annual business plan across both Consumer and Commercial levers
- Define and ensure system alignment to sources of growth that will deliver the plan
- Monitoring Brand Performance:
- Consistently monitor brand, competitive, and category performance
- Issue reporting and updates to stakeholders, and recommend changes in direction as necessary
- Engage K&I to conduct ad-hoc research as needed to solve complex problems
- Marketing Communications:
- Translate the brand's business strategies into compelling Consumer briefs
- Engage IMC partners and work collaboratively towards developing, executing, and tracking Marketing Communications plans that achieve brand goals
- Translate the brand's business strategies into compelling Shopper briefs
- Work with PRGM & Commercial Strategy to identify commercial opportunities to grow the base through pricing strategy, and new products & packages
- Write compelling, insight driven, and actionable product innovation charters
- Lead cross-functional teams (Commercialization, SRA, Finance, Legal, Design, Channel, Sales) to commercialize product and package launches
- 5-7 years related marketing experience
- Experience in brand strategy development
- Experience managing creative agencies
- Experience evaluating creative/content
- Strong project management skills from idea through to execution
- Experience commercializing new product innovations
- Exposure to a Marketing Communications development process, from development to execution (i.e. DNA)
- Solid analytical skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interdepartmental influencing skills
- University / Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
- MBA preferred
Competencies - Leader of Self
- Develop Self and Others
- Act like an Owner
- Collaborate with System, Customer and Stakeholders
- Drive Innovation
- Inspire Others
Coca-Cola Limited is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal. For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our KO HR team by calling 1-877-677-6774.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At Coca-Cola Ltd. (Canada) you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Relocation costs are not provided for this job, by submitting their profile and resume, candidates understand and acknowledge that The Coca-Cola Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
Back to top