Johnson & Johnson
Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies,
Inc. is currently recruiting for a Brand Manager, US Wound Care Business,
located in Skillman, NJ
Johnson & Johnson Wound
Care products address the needs of consumers and health
care professionals, incorporating the latest innovations. The Wound Care
portfolio is a $500MM business and includes heritage brands such as BAND-AID®
Brand, BAND-AID® Brand of First Aid Products, NEOSPORIN® and Polysporin®.
The Brand Manager will
report directly to the Marketing Director and will lead the Retail Strategy for
the US Wound Care business, partnering closely with the Sales Strategy and
Shopper Marketing teams to determine short and long-term strategies to
continuously delight shoppers and win with key retail partners. The Brand Manager will also lead the Commercial
Innovation strategy, partnering with the Global Marketing team and Global
Strategic Insights to both commercialize global innovation in addition to
developing an innovation pipeline at the local level to continuously surprise
and delight the Wound Care shoppers, consumers and customers.
Specifically the individual will be responsible for:
- Drive a winning culture of engagement and collaboration
encouraging team members to be bold, decisive and externally focused.
- Deliver financial targets including sales, market share and contribution
- Develop current and/or future forecast for business and updates
throughout the year; supervising budget to support financial objectives.
- Influence Global development and lead U.S. implementation of the
New Product Pipeline
- Co-lead with the Project Management team cross-functional
franchise business team that includes R&D, Sales, Quality, Finance, GFO and
Operations to develop and manage marketing objectives, goals and strategies.
- Lead the development and implementation of retail specific innovation
and joint value partnerships as part of the IMC process
- Leading the commercialization and in-market execution of product
launches; including partnering with sales management to plan and execute retail
programs; providing support for future pipeline development, partnering with
innovation team to ensure proper insights, ideation, positioning and subsequent
hand-off to brand team for launching
- Manage the identification and implementation of Revenue Growth
- Manage the business forecast process and analytical operations for
the full franchise
- Monitor competitive market dynamics to develop and/or change
- Plan and direct performance of at least 1-2 direct reports (Associate
Brand Managers): motivate employees, assist in goal setting, provide
development opportunities and performance feedback, address issues and resolve
- Ensure employees under his/her scope of responsibility are trained
in required procedures for the execution of their role and maintain current with
training requirements during the year
- Promote an environment of employee involvement in the workplace.
- A BA/BS in Marketing or a related business field is required. MBA
- A minimum of 3 years of marketing experience is required.
- Marketing experience in Consumer Packaged Goods is
- Candidates must have good communication and negotiation skills, be
able to work in a team environment, and be customer/market
- Ability to work within and lead a cross functional team is
- Strong business analytics, consumer insights development,
understanding of core marketing levers and advertising experience are
- Must possess demonstrated leadership and delivery of consistently
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Product ManagementRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.