Digital Commercial Professional Services & Support
At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It's about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in. At GE, we believe it's about the future of industry-energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It's about making the world work better.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Brilliant Factories Program Leader
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Van Buren Township
This role is well suited for a highly motivated, growth-oriented business leader responsible for developing & leading services execution strategies for the Brilliant Factories Initiative & related segments. You will interact extensively with customers, with leaders in the Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Solutions & Services teams. This is a senior level position requiring significant experience in project & program execution along with strong business development & account management skills.
* Provide program leadership and oversight of large, complex Brilliant Factories deployments for customers of the Global Professional Services (GPS) business.
* Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Solution, and Product Technology teams to align and develop services capabilities and scale in concert with commercial focus.
* Scope Management: Lead project teams in effectively controlling project scope of work, using tools for charter development, contract management, and change control Plan and Schedule: Assist in developing the project approach and lead the effort to model this approach in project schedules.
* Ensure that high-quality integrated planning is performed for all facets of the project life cycle.
* Perform schedule analysis to establish work priorities, critical path planning, and risk management.
* Drive business development and opportunity pipeline for Brilliant Factories programs.
* Provide support for pre-sales activity, working closely with Sales team, supporting opportunity development and the securing of orders.
* Provide commercial leadership for programs; providing solutions to meet customer expectations while delivering on business commitments.
* Aggressively drive initiatives that result in repeatable and rapid deployable and prescriptive solutions.
* Manage dynamic resource allocation, including contract consultants, to maximize effective utilization of resources, ensure project success, and deliver high quality solutions with effective billable utilization.
* Leverage processes to evaluate, capture, and apply best practices and lessons learned driving implementation cycle-time improvements.
* Bachelor's Degree in Software, Electrical, Computer or comparable engineering discipline from an accredited university or college.
* Minimum 15 years of technical execution, project management, and program leadership experience.
* Minimum 10 years of experience with MES, Advanced manufacturing, and Machine monitoring solutions.
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
* Must be willing to travel 50%.
* Must be willing to work out of an office located in Van Buren, MI.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Proven capability to lead program execution in a matrix environment, driving focus and accountability.
* Strong business acumen; able to fully understand the mission and scope of the business equation.
* Demonstrated customer management skills.
* Excellent verbal / written communication skills.
* Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
* Highly motivated, self-starter.
* Demonstrated ability to streamline & simplify processes.
* Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
* In-depth knowledge of GE Intelligent Platforms products.
* Master degree in engineering discipline, computer science, MBA, or related field of study.
* Project Management - PMI PMP certification.
* Six Sigma Training (Green Belt or Black Belt) and certification or equivalent quality training and certification.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.