* Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology discipline, Broadcast Engineering or equivalent experience.
* 2+ years of experience in broadcast operations and/or video production, with at least one year of broadcast (webcast) operations experience
* 2+ years of experience involving direct customer contact
* Provide technical support for live broadcasts and recorded events from the Chicago Broadcast Control Center.
* Ensure proper function and maintenance of audio/video switching and encoding equipment in the Chicago Broadcast Control Center.
* Coordinate signal acquisition and processing for live broadcasts. Signal sources will include Cisco video conferencing units, Skype for Business, Vyvx, telephone, VoIP and others.
* Planning and production of live broadcasts and recordings from the Chicago Broadcast Control Center.
* Assist in the design and implementation of new and expanded broadcast and digital media event delivery capabilities. This will involve both hardware and software components of the delivery environment.
* Ability to maintain high quality work while facing tight deadlines and high pressure situations
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to understand and work with a culturally diverse team across various geographies.
* Detailed-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and interact with key executives and customers.
* Strong customer service skills and client focus.
* Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Ability to closely adhere to defined operational processes and technical standards
* Ability to complete assigned, recurring tasks with limited supervision.
Good financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills. Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment. Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.