- Possesses functional knowledge and skills reflective of a competent practitioner with the ability to deliver on work of high technical complexity.
- Works with client management to identify and specify extremely complex business requirements and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server), software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective solution for the systems design.
- Formulates logical statements of business problems and devises, tests and implements efficient, cost effective application program solutions (e.g., codes and/or reuses existing code through the use of program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions).
- May have supervisory responsibility in instructing, assigning, directing and checking the work of the resources within their section/department.
- Prepares charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems, utilizing various business, scientific, engineering and mathematical techniques. Analyzes existing system and programming logic to provide more efficient machine operations or to identify difficulties, and revises the logic and procedures involved as necessary.
- At least four, typically six or more years experience in systems analysis and application program development, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Requires a broad knowledge of the client area's functions and systems, and application program development technological alternatives.
- Requires experience with state of the art application development support software packages, proficiency in at least two higher level programming languages, some management capabilities, strong judgment and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with client and IT management and staff.
- Rule implementation using FICO Blaze Advisor 7.0 or above is a must
- High / Low-level Design of components in Java/J2EE and Blaze Advisor.
- Experience in maintenance of applications and support to Business Users for business queries resolution.
- Experience in Integrating with Frameworks and Customizations
- Experience in rule extraction, orchestration and implementation methodologies
- Experience in developing RMA - Template, Repository, Java object models
- Experience in developing Java Services required for integrating with backend applications
- Experience and Hands on Knowledge in Oracle.
- Experience and Hands on Knowledge in IBM MQ
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression
A little about us:
HIRING VETERANS IS A PRIORITY FOR THE HARTFORD