Position: BSA / UAT
Salary: $80K - $120K + benefits
1. Provides subject matter expertise in healthcare claims and EDI processing, and utilization management processes.
2. Identify process areas for improvement in collaboration with IT and claims operations team. Use fact base data analysis for sizing opportunity and recommends prioritization based on ROI (Return on Investment).
3. Improves claims business and EDI processes through process reengineering and automation as appropriate.
4. Conducts requirement gathering sessions with SMEs, document requirements, and builds prototype (as required) to obtain stakeholder sign-off.
5. Serves as the main point of contact to document and prioritize scope changes and obtain stakeholder approvals.
6. Develops analytical and production metric reporting and tools in support of claims operations business
7. Learns and Comprehends company business and systems workflow to leverage existing capability for meeting business expectations.
8. Participates in the planning, design, development, testing, and deployment of new application modules and enhancements to existing applications.
9. Handle project leadership responsibilities in initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling small to medium sized initiatives
10. Reviews results/approvals from various quality assurance phases to ensure high quality of deliverables.
11. Creates test cases based on the functional requirements of the new application/process
12. Manages internal/external communications and provides regular project updates to Sr. Leadership.
13. Continuously improves SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle) methodology and develops/follows escalation and notification procedures.
14. Coordinates training development and works with training staff for timely rollout of new product/process.
15. Familiarity with, or use of, an Iterative, Agile and/or Waterfall approach.
16. Follows Company Policy regarding attendance.
17. Acts with honor and integrity, serving as a role model for the IT department and company.
18. Respects and maintains HIPAA confidentiality guidelines.
19. Acts as an interdepartmental liaison between all offices, departments, and committees.
20. Performs other duties as assigned.
If interested in this opportunity, please send an updated resume in word format to email@example.com
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.