This position is a member of the Reimbursement Center of Excellence (COE) within
Coca-Cola North America Foodservice. This position will be a Budget Analyst supporting various members and levels of the Sales organization. This person will primarily be responsible for managing the Customer Reimbursement system and all associated analyses. This person will perform analyses of the customer payment scorecard to verify that funding/reimbursement is in compliance with the approved/contractual agreements that exist between The Company and the respective customers. To perform this role effectively, this position must maintain good working relationships across many levels of the CCNA organization, including the Finance team, Sales , Volume Team, PLUS, and Corporate Audit. Examples of other key responsibilities include:
a) lease and service billing profile updates in the Foodservice Billing system,
b) preparing and managing year-end Accruals,
c) on-going financial training and education to the Sales organization,
d) addressing auditor questions, as needed,
e) managing prepaids and lease revenue, and
f) providing various Sales and Management ad-hoc requests. Function Specific Activities:
- Ensure that contracts with customers and bottlers are administered in compliance with the established terms of the agreement (e.g., performance requirements are achieved, payments are reconciled and paid in a timely manner).
- Develop and maintain information, administrative systems, and processes that create an adequate system of internal controls and help ensure the Company's financial results are recorded accurately.
- Conduct final check (e.g., check methodology, reasonableness, propriety of information) of financial material prior to distribution.
- Review inputs to verify that data entered is complete and accurate.
- Review methodology, inputs, and compliance with policies and procedures to ensure accuracy of reporting and data integrity for area(s) of responsibility.
- Provide financial information through downloading information or running reports for routine requests (e.g., brand contribution, profit and loss, DME, expenses).
- Identify and facilitate resolution of outstanding financial and operational issues or inquiries with appropriate HQ functions, field management, and/or Credit Union management.
- Manage and coordinate the ongoing communication, maintenance, and monitoring of standard data (e.g., volume, share) and performance measures.
- Calculate and fulfill financial commitments to external clients based on customer agreement.
- Identify and research data integrity issues.
- Bachelor's Degree required, in Finance or Accounting preferred
Technical Skills: Chart of Authority.
- Minimum 5 years financial experience required
- Experience in working with SAP financial accounting systems preferred
- Demonstrated action orientation and drive for results
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Process improvement mindset
Knowledge of Corporate policies and procedures and local business environment in order to develop a local Chart of Authority. Financial Policies and Procedures.
Knowledge of the Company's financial policies and procedures including Standard Practices and
Procedures, Standard Accounting Codes, Reporting And Budgeting, Code of Business Conduct, ISSCOM, as well as internal policies and procedures specific to area of responsibility (e.g., controller's group, fountain, operations, manufacturing). Forms and Report Completion.
Knowledge and ability to complete a form or report accurately. This includes the ability to explain forms and data, understand input data, enter data into relevant system(s), and communicate results. Filing.
Ability to file source documents (e.g., journal vouchers, checks, CTM settlements) in a logical and rational manner. Transaction Knowledge
. Knowledge of and ability to understand business transactions (e.g., accruals, derivatives, benefit plans, marketing programs) and their corresponding accounting implications and/or actions. Accounting Principles.
Knowledge of and ability to understand basic accounting principles (e.g., debit and credit) around transactional processes. Data Validation.
Knowledge of and ability to understand and resolve data inconsistencies or variances. If relocation costs are not provided for this job, by submitting their profile and resume, candidates understand and acknowledge that The Coca-Cola Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate. Leadership Behaviors:
APPLY BY UPLOADING A COPY OF YOUR RESUME IN WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top