This role is a key member of the Strategic Marketing Finance Group and supports Media and Strategic Marketing Finance in the stewardship of CCNA's Strategic Marketing DME investment across the brand portfolio. In addition, this role will provide day to day financial and accounting support to 50+ Marketing Clients across Strategic Marketing Connections & Activation COE Teams. Primary Responsibilities
- Reconciliation of weekly media EDI feeds between SAP General Ledger and our Media Agency, analyzing error files, and preparation of accounting entries to properly record media financial transactions.
- Complete approved media budget transfers in MediaTools and SAP MEM systems; and collaboration on the transfers between the Media Agency, SM Connections Team, and Cross-Functional Finance Teams (Brand, Customer, Bottler, and Corporate) as appropriate.
- Monthly reconciliation between MediaTools and SAP MEM systems in collaboration with Media Finance and Media Agency Partners.
- Prepare and analyze MCR revenue billings working with marketing/customer team clients and AR to ensure proper transaction recording. Work with AR/3 rd parties on aging receivables.
- Facilitate payments and Capital spend reporting for SM Capital projects for Finance and Marketing Clients
- Provide financial support to SM Finance as needed to include journal vouchers, research and analysis, vendor account changes, Intercompany transactions, miscellaneous billings, special projects, etc.
- Participate as an active member of the North America SM Finance team to help identify and solve problems and issues, fulfill requests for information, ensure timely and accurate completion of critical work, and provide recommendations on streamlining work and finding efficiencies.
- Providing on-going training and support to Marketing clients on financial processes and procedures as needed.
- Provide quarterly audit support as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree required, in Finance or Accounting preferred
Technical Skills Financial Analysis
- Minimum 5 years financial experience required
- Experience in working with SAP financial accounting systems preferred
- Demonstrated action orientation and drive for results
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Process improvement mindset
. Ability to perform financial analyses to assist in exploring strategic options, developing creative solutions to business issues, and/or supporting decision-making, and the ability to understand and explain data relationships. Communication.
Ability to interface with all levels of Strategic Marketing clients, Universal McCann - our Media Agency Partner, and Cross-Functional Finance Partners. This role must have strong written and verbal communication skills to enable the necessary business process and accounting information to be conveyed in a manner that delivers results (accurate recording of accounting transactions). Advanced Excel Skills Strong Accounting Skills Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Knowledge of international, U.S. or local Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). This includes the ability to apply these principles and determine compliance with the principles. SAP, MEM Leadership Behaviors:
APPLY BY UPLOADING A COPY OF YOUR RESUME IN WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top