As a Senior Budgeting and Forecasting Analyst, you will provide financial support to the Legal and Corporate Communication departments. This position is responsible for analyzing monthly financial results, preparing monthly accruals, providing detailed variance explanations to budget/forecast, developing monthly forecasts and building annual budgets.
CVS Caremark is a Fortune 7 company with 200,000 employees and over $120B in revenue. It is the only fully integrated pharmacy health care company in the United States. Our offerings across the entire spectrum of pharmacy care allow us to provide greater convenience and choice for patients, improve health outcomes, and lower overall health care costs for plan sponsors and participants.
As a Senior Budgeting and Forecasting Analyst, you will:
- Develop processes and procedures that result in accurate and timely forecasts
- Analyze monthly financial results, review monthly accruals and provide detailed variance explanations to budget/forecast
- Work closely with senior management and department heads to develop annual budgets and prepare comprehensive budget presentations
- Actively contribute to process improvement and assist in various department projects as needed
- Prepare monthly expense/headcount/capital forecasts
- Prepare monthly reporting packages for senior management. 509344
A little about us: