Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Budget Coordinator located in Raritan, NJ
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.3 billion in 2013 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Budget Coordinator (Contract Coordinator) for the Enterprise Innovation, Global Health & Policy Communication team is responsible for managing the annual budget and contracting on behalf of the team. Responsibilities include:
- Tactical oversights of the contracting process to ensure all HCC processes are followed. Interface with business stakeholders, finance, procurement, HCC and Legal as needed to manage and provide oversight from contract initiation to completion.
- Process POs and Check Reqs – high volume
- Process POs for Johnson Medals/EiS Awards – high volume 50+ and maintain separate budget tracker for the event
- Budget tracking and analysis
- Maintain separate budget for annual BIO Convention
- Monitor PO funding, contract renewal dates and assist in troubleshooting with accounts payable process
- Manage aspects related to obtaining information for new vendors, ‘new vendor add’ in ARAVO
- Respond to requests from the team on their budget/PO status
- Work in close collaboration with Finance to ensure quarterly accruals and intercompany cross-charges are complete
- Maintain Corporate Meeting Card (obtain receipts, make payment and reconcile)
- Coordinate with WorkSense for onboarding of new contractors/consultants
- Represent J&J and interact with suppliers, agencies, freelancers and healthcare professionals who provide services to the company.
- SRM and WSO requests – SRM for anything computer-related or for new hires, mailboxes, etc. WSO for site/facility-related requests.
- The Pharma Frontier – hard copy mailing coordinated across US and EX US. Maintain site distribution list and requests for additional copies
- Possess a minimum of a High School degree, Associates degree in Business Administration and/or equivalent related experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience is required.
- 3 years of experience in contract or price administration, or 5 years in customer service or related marketing /sales experience is preferred
- Knowledge of the supplier contracting & payment systems and Health Care Compliance systems and processes to ensure suppliers are set up appropriately and paid in a timely manner is strongly preferred.
- Must have strong attention to detail, resourcefulness, and follow-through when investigating and bringing resolution to discrepancies.
- Individual must be able to work independently and in a team setting.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are required in this position. Individuals must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure accuracy, timeliness and consistency with guidelines and processes.
- Must have flexibility to deal with fast-paced environment with continuously changing priorities.
- This position is located in Raritan, NJ and requires up to 5% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)Job Function