Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Essential Tasks & Responsibilities
- Utilize the Building Automation System (BAS), systems knowledge and observation of HVAC equipment to troubleshoot and resolve related customer work order requests.
- Install, repair, adjust, service, and maintain the DDC and pneumatic control systems for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and humidity equipment; including calibration of related instruments, gauges and controls.
- Conduct necessary tests of equipment to determine malfunctions or causes of breakdowns; remove and replace faulty parts; re-test the equipment and make required adjustments.
- Research and order necessary parts and supplies for maintenance of equipment.
- Participate in training opportunities and continually develop technical skills and abilities.
- May be required to make emergency repairs at hours other than normally scheduled.
- Work well with other trades within the Baylor operations and maintenance team.
- Provide functional/operational support to campus as essential personnel during times of emergency, catastrophe, inclement weather, etc...
- Use safe work practices, participate in safety programs and perform other duties as assigned.
- Position requires a high school diploma or G.E.D. and diploma/certification in HVAC/Refrigeration or two (2) years experience
- Minimum five (5) years experience within the HVAC and Refrigeration trade required
- Knowledge of HVAC and Refrigeration theory and practice for the repair and maintenance of corresponding systems and equipment
- Knowledge of computers and computerized energy management systems required
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.