- Maintains and repairs architectural and plumbing systems including performing or overseeing maintenance of all building system equipment and grounds to include potable water systems, cafeteria equipment, irrigation systems, fire suppression systems and fire alarm systems.
- Additional job duties to include working with vendors on site visits and estimates for repairs, sourcing events, writing and reviewing blue prints and participating in project meeting and inspections.
- Must be able to understand and update blueprints. Able to lift 60-80 pounds on a daily basis.
- Qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent; 10 to 15 years of experience in plumbing repair, architectural, maintenance and computer skills.
- Job includes face to face customer service, completing employee/tenant work order issues, cost estimating and managing vendor work scheduling and performance.
- Good communication skills, and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, specification and operating instructions.
- Troubleshoot problems with plumbing systems and cafeteria equipment, irrigation systems.
- Architectural knowledge (i.e. Building systems floors, walls, roofs, office fixtures, etc.)
- Ability to detect malfunctions and repair equipment; must be able to dismantle equipment and install working parts.
- Ability to clean clogged drains and replaces plumbing fixtures; connect water supplies and drainage pipelines and maintenance repair.
- Notify manager of maintenance issues.
- Responsible for completing all assigned PM's on time.
- Maintain and secure equipment properly.
- Practice safety standards at all times and keep the property safe.
- Team work is a priority and candidate must be willing to assist co-workers and share information as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Able to lift 60-80 pounds on a daily basis.
Maintains and repairs Oracle*s facilities, equipment, and grounds.
Maintains and repairs the facility's structure, equipment and grounds, including plumbing, electrical and HVAC. Performs skilled trades work, such as carpentry or painting in the construction, repair or alteration of structures such as walls, roofs or office fixtures. Works with manufacturing or process engineering in the installation or repair of building plumbing and wiring needed in the production process. Makes periodic or special inspections of the premise to determine repair work necessary. Works from blueprints, drawings or rough sketches.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.