Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Idaho of has an exciting opportunity for a Building Maintenance Technician.
This person will handle repairs, preventive maintenance and grounds maintenance of all on-site buildings and grounds for the Idaho/Oregon/Wyoming operation. The position will be responsible for maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of all buildings and customer service areas, as well as certain lot areas. The individual will be expected to perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This will be a part-time position (25 hours per week) based in Boise, ID. The position will start at $14.50 per hour.Responsibilities:
- General maintenance and repair work including (but not limited to):
- Electrical:Ballasts, bulbs, parking lot lights, outlet installation, dedicated circuits, and sign repair, comfort with higher voltage, electrical troubleshooting
- Plumbing:Clogs, drain cleaning, sink/faucet repair/replacement, toilet repair/replacement, leak repair, hot water heater repair/replacement, basin cleaning in garages, pit/drain cleaning and snaking in garages, repair of broken pipes, sweat pipes.
- Painting:Latex/oil based paints, brush and roller applications, plaster, drywall and wallpaper repair.
- Glass:tempered, board ups
- Locks:Deadbolts, levers, all hardware
- Doors:Metal/wood, closers, hinges, sweeps, etc.
- IT:Tele-data wiring, Low voltage cable work
- HVAC: working knowledge of HVAC systems and minor repair
- Moving items as needed (i.e. furniture, file cabinets, boxes, etc.)
- Delivery of office and building supplies to the correct departments and locations
- Cleaning not assigned to the cleaning crew, including commercial equipment such as vacuums, car wash, etc.
- Exhibit a professional appearance and comply with all uniform requirements
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Small appliance and equipment installation (pressure washers, air compressors, etc…)
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned, including landscaping
We are looking for individuals with solid work ethic, communication ability and enjoy working with hands-on projects. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Experience with repair/maintenance of household items (“handyman” type skills)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Ability to lift at least 80 pounds repeatedly due to heavy equipment
- Ability to move and climb ladders (6-30 feet)
- Be able to analyze problems and work through them independently.
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations on your driving record in the last 3 years
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.