What you will do
We are seeking sophomore and junior level engineering students to join our Buildings Engineering Sales Program as in intern for summer 2018. Our training program will give you the opportunity to demonstrate customer focus and prepare you to succeed in a career of sales engineering. In this program you will have a chance to apply your technical engineering knowledge and work with customers to better understand product or project needs and be the subject matter expert. The program consists of a nine-week training with successful sales executives and managers through e-learning and hands-on, real world experiences. Multiple positions at various sites across the United States are available.
#internship What we look for Required Qualifications:
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited U.S. college or university with a sophomore or junior status
- Pursuing a degree in engineering
- U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the U.S.
- Available to work full-time (40 hours/week) throughout Summer 2018
Who we are
- Engineering, Business or Sales/Marketing background
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment
- Have a competitive spirit and thrive to "win"
- Strong sense of business and technical acumen
- Involvement in campus organizations or previous work experience a big plus
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com