Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Schneider Electric Buildings Sr. Marketing Communications Specialist reports to Director of EcoBuilding Marketing. This role is part of Schneider Electric’s North American Marketing organization.
The Senior Marketing Communications Specialist
serves as a consultant, developing and implementing an integrated strategic marketing plan to generate demand and build brand awareness based on business objectives, customer insight, and market trends with a focus on digitization.
The qualified candidate is a high energy, hands-on marketer, passionate about contributing to the growth of our business. Marketing campaigns will drive business growth among our Installed Base and New Customers.
The Sr. Marketing Communications Specialist will support Schneider Electric Buildings Service and Security offers, working closely with the Services Director, Security Offer Team, Subject Matter Experts, Marketing Centers of Excellence and other marketing team members to develop and execute end-to-end marketing campaigns. This is a hands-on position and requires active execution of marketing campaigns.
The primary Buildings Service Offers include Field Services, Connected Services, Transition Services, and Analytics Services. The Buildings Service Offers support our customers for Building Management Systems and Security Systems. The primary security offer is a cloud-based access control solution.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works closely with subject matter experts including the offer marketing team, Director of Services, Security team and the Lines of Business to understand target customers, market trends, product & solution applications, competitive differentiators and business model.
- Develops and implements an integrated strategic marketing plan for Buildings Services and Security based on business objectives, customer insight, and local market trends in order to identify, acquire and convert new business as well as retain existing customers.
- Defines and executes a demand generation blueprint for offers including tactics such as:
- Messaging & Content strategy in support of the buyer journey
- Collateral & Asset development (especially digital)
- Press & Influencer Relations
- Social Media
- Advertising & paid search
- Direct marketing
- Establishes targets and continuously analyzes, measures, and reports KPI and ROI of all activities and programs carried out by use of tracking processes and systems.
- Manages Program Budgets, and based on ROI outcome, drives spending optimization.
The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. An individual must meet the minimum requirements as listed in each Qualifications subsection. EDUCATION:
Four-year degree or related work experience required. EXPERIENCE:
Six years of successful marketing experience. SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Digitally savvy
- Proven marketing skills with accomplishments in driving demand, promoting offers, and supporting channel sales teams.
- Knowledge of Building Management Solutions, meaning systems and services. Additionally, knowledge of the BMS Enterprise market, including knowledge of IP networks, BMS systems, and HVAC preferred.
- Excellent inbound and outbound marketing skills.
- Strong business sense, strategic thinking and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including, the ability to influence and persuade internal and external Customers, listen effectively, and solicit input from others.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team atmosphere.
- Excellent organizational skills including, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to take some travel over the course of a year.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.