Responsible for driving and delivering pre-ordered product to assigned accounts on specified routes. - Check accuracy and stability of the load. - Deliver product to customer. - Operate industrial vehicles and equipment. - Invoice and Collect monies due. - Move, lift and load product and company property. - Secure company assets. - Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures. - Settle all accounts daily.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-3 years of general work experience required.
- 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred.
- Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a plus.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to operate a two or four wheeled hand-truck.
- Ability to operate all types of industrial power trucks.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations.
- Valid Class A Driver's License and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.