/Your Talent. Our Vision./At Anthem, Inc ., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for developing and executing complex data mining analyses, which involves the design and execution of programs to extract data. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Develops and executes data mining analyses.
• Uses program languages to extract data.
• Develops new and standard reports utilizing data warehouse information.
• Programs and writes queries and reports.
• Establishes and maintains strong knowledge of data warehouse database design, data definitions, system capabilities, related programming languages, and data integrity issues.
• Develops and supports data warehouse-related applications for business areas requiring design and implementation of database tables.
• Conducts training on use of applications developed.
Requires a BS/BA degree; 2-3 years related analytical experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Experience must include the following:
• 2 years of database development and management is required.
• 2 years' experience with MS SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher platform is required.
• 2 years' experience with report development using SSRS is strongly desired.
• 2 years' experience with ETL within database applications using SSIS is strongly desired.
• PC, spreadsheet, and database skills are required, as well as experience in Anthem standard Business Information tools and programming/query languages is preferred.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Access and SQL programming language, writing queries and stored procedures is required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels within the organization.
• Requires excellent communication skills, project management/implementation, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Requires strong data analysis and troubleshooting skills.
• Multi database, multi-language and multi business application is preferred.
• Sense of urgency and desire to learn are critical.
• Experience with Anthem Care Management Medical Management systems highly desired.
The majority of time will be spent programming. This job is focused on complex data mining analysis as compared to the Bus Info Developer job.
/Please note, we currently have one opening for this position which may be located in any Anthem location - telecommute is also available/
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and is a 2014 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Reporting & Data Analysis
Title: Bus Info Developer Sr. - #123071 (Any Anthem location or telecommute)
Requisition ID: 123071
A little about us:
We have shared values and a similar mission.