Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent a Car. We are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
We have an exciting opportunity for a CDL Bus Driver. The Bus Driver provides superior, friendly, efficient service during the rental car process, transporting customers to and from the rental facility in a safe and timely manner. Establishes and maintains clear communications with other bus operators and management team to ensure a consistent, superior level of customer service. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
**This is a FULL TIME Bus Driver opportunity which requires a CDL with Passenger and Airbrake Endorsements. This position is located at the Philadelphia International Airport!**
**Pay for this position is $15/hour**Responsibilities:
Provide customer service including greeting, arrival statement; identify level of service, determining airline drop-off, giving direction to exit and thanking customers.
Provide safe, clean and comfortable transportation.
Ensure that the bus is mechanically sound and that all required preventive and scheduled maintenance has been performed.
Obey traffic regulations, use defensive driving skills and drive with seatbelts fastened.
Assist passengers on and off the bus and help with luggage as needed.
Operate radio in a professional manner using ten codes to keep base and other buses informed of traffic and location status.
Inspect bus for damage and ensure that all equipment is in working order. Inform manager of any maintenance and or safety hazards.
Follow route and bus spacing as required by location busing standards.
Additional duties as assigned by management.
This position requires a commercial drivers license (CDL) and is subject to DOT requirements including a pre-employment drug test and physical.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 21 years old
Must be able to read and speak English
Must have a minimum of 6 months of bus driving experience transporting passengers with a CDL
Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs to assist customers with luggage
Must have a valid unrestricted Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with Passenger and Brake Endorsement
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment DOT physical exam & drug test to obtain a Medical Card as required by the USDOT
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following shift:
- Sunday 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Wednesday 5:00pm - 1:00am
- Thursday 4:30pm - 12:30am
- Friday 4:30pm - 12:30am
- Saturday 6:00pm - 2:00am