- Ability to work with users to define business requirements documents and translate those requirements into detailed program designs and code
- Understanding of relational database structure and demonstrated experience in developing code
- Knowledge across a mix of programming languages including C#.Net, VB.Net, C , and HTML
- SQL Programming in 2005/2008 SSIS
- Experience in object oriented design concepts and architecture
- Knowledge of various system development methods including SDLC, Agile and RUP.
- Ability to define and execute rigorous test plans.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Excellent customer focus and a willingness to deliver high quality outcomes for TOG.
- Demonstrated experience managing the support and enhancement of systems running in a high volume production environment.
- Ability to work in a distributed environment.
- Good understanding of hardware and software.
- Good judgment in proactively identifying issues and recommending solutions to others.
- Creative, entrepreneurial approach to technology possibilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to ensure effective support and development of applications.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- 0-3 years of IT work experience.
- Strong solution skills and the ability to think broadly across multiple technologies.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with various types of user and other IT resources
- Healthcare Revenue Management experience is a plus.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom