We believe in the power of technology to solve just about anything. And we've put our sharpest minds to the task. Whatever your passion and expertise, when you join Verizon, you'll find a sales team determined to change the world and empower our customers to do the same. You'll tackle challenges that will continually spark your intellect, fuel your passion and drive your professional growth. And we'll provide you with robust training opportunities and outstanding benefits. So you're always supported to realize your goals.
Join us, and create an inspiring career with the company that meets every day with one question: "What do we want to build next?"
Your work as a Business Account Executive will be critical in positioning Verizon as a global industry leader. With your superior sales expertise, excellent customer service skills, and passion for technology, you'll deliver exceptional and innovative business solutions. Whether you're continuously hunting and prospecting for new business or growing existing accounts, you'll leverage your expert consultative skills to identify customer complexities and recommend tailored solutions that meet their needs and drive success. With a role integral to expanding Verizon’s impact and growing our business, you'll take pride in knowing you're part of the company that's changing the world through powerful technology.
With a deep product expertise and a rich understanding of our solutions, you’ll:
• Educate and excite customers about our innovative business solutions
• Prospect, cold-call, and generate new sales leads
• Analyze customer needs and present integrated solutions
• Utilize sales force automation, prospecting, and funnel management tools
• Facilitate completion of customer contracts
• Provide follow-up training for new business customers
• Generate sales forecast and tracking reports
• Attend training to understand company, market, and industry trends
Preferred Guideline: If hired into this role, an 18 month time in title and location status is preferred before applying to any other positions.
A 2-year degree, or at least 1 year of relevant business sales experience, including cold calling
A 4-year degree; 3 - 5 years of experience with solutions-based selling in a commissions-based sales environment, including extensive cold calling, with a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
Additionally, the following skills and attributes will be integral to your success:
• Professional communication and customer interaction skills, with experience hunting for business, negotiating, and closing sales
• Outstanding solutions-based sales skills and a passion for technology
• Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Outgoing, resourceful, and motivated to learn
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.