Mixer is the newest addition to the Xbox family. At Mixer, we’ve redefined the rules for what constitutes live streaming. We don’t talk about delay in terms of seconds, in our world we operate in milliseconds. We’re able to do things never thought possible to make the viewer and streamer experience far more engaging and interactive. From the obvious; seeing a streamer respond to a chat message instantly, to the exciting; allowing a viewer to interact directly with the game the streamer is playing, we’ve made the viewers part of the action and we’re not stopping there!
The Mixer team has an immediate opening for an experienced and highly motivated Business Administrator reporting to the Partner Group Manager. This is a significant growth year for Mixer, so the team is very dynamic and changing - we need a strong Business Administrator who can help us through a time of constant re-adjustment.
• Complex calendar management resulting in the manager staying focused on his business priorities, working efficiently and ensuring he is fully prepared and on-time for appointments.
• Understanding the manager’s priorities to request, accept, reschedule and decline meetings as appropriate. Includes outstanding communication to teams.
• Provide team support, including, headcount management, budget, morale events, DL management, and other tasks/projects.
• Manage space coordination, new employee setup, and procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials and facility requests.
• Planning & coordinating domestic and international trips end-to-end including the proactive anticipation of any and all logistics and itineraries, as well as the reconciling and submission of expense reports.
• Must be available to respond to critical requests and emails outside of core work hours.
• Organize team’s expenses needing CVP approval including item justification.
• Build and maintain good business relationships with executive level and counterpart administrative staff both internally and externally.
• Work as part of a strong admin to manage the needs of the overall organization.
• 5+ years’ work experience as an administrative assistant/coordinator
• Proven, outstanding communication
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills are required.
• Able to work well under pressure and within short time constraints.
• Ability to prioritize work and complete projects on time, demonstrate drive and initiative, maintain confidentiality of information.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and able to monitor complex plans and schedules and react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turn around.
• Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software including, Word, Outlook, and Excel, as well as knowledge in internal applications including, HeadTrax, MSExpense2, MyOrder and internal travel tools.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.