The Cloud App Dev, Data & AI Team is looking for a dynamic, fun, energetic administrative professional to provide stellar support for the GM of Data as well as the GM of AI. This position requires the ability to take on a variety of roles, work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and show exquisite attention to detail.
To be successful, a viable candidate must have demonstrated ability to:
• Support a General Managers in a fast-paced environment
• Be self-motivated, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism at all times
• Possess an aptitude to work independently and be comfortable operating with ambiguity
• Multi-task and change direction in rapid response to a fluctuating work environment, and make timely decisions
• Possess solid project-management and problem-solving skills
• Prioritize among multiple projects with a positive attitude
• Anticipate and remove administrative roadblocks
• Achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Develop collaborative relationships with others who have a diverse set of working styles and perspectives
• Be an active member of the admin team, working on stretch goals, training and participating in all team meetings and all hands
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• GM Support
• Proactively manage 2 GM calendars, making decisions to prioritize requests based on shifting business priorities, allocating appropriate amount of time, and ensuring that all meeting details are accurate
• Manage/coordinate domestic and international travel plans and agendas end-to-end, including management of all logistics and itineraries
• Prepare and process expense reports
• Business Support
• Ensure compliance of administrative operational policies and procedures
• Process expense report approvals for team members
• Create and maintain org charts, distribution lists, office maps
• Manage CPH budget (T&E, Computer, Training, Morale dollars), ensuring appropriate spend and budget excellence
• Team Support
• General team support for All Hands, off-sites and morale events (logistics such as room reservation and catering)
• New employee setup
• Procurement of goods and services, including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials and facilities requests
• Maintain a friendly and inviting work environment for the team
A minimum of 5 years of high level administrative assistant support of a GM or higher. Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, OneNote, Lync and SharePoint is required. A high level of experience with internal Microsoft tools such as HeadTrax, FIM, MSSpace, MYOrder, Assetlink, MSTravel and MSExpense is strongly desired. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written are required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.