Microsoft Office is the leader in the enterprise space for Information Productivity. The Office 365 suite of services continues that leadership position and is poised to catapult Microsoft beyond enterprise and into the consumer space. The Office 365 Core Engineering team is a large part of how we get there and is the ‘Locomotive’ for Office 365. Office 365 Engineering is looking for an ambitious individual with a passion for people. The right candidate will not only be business savvy, they will be engaging, organized, and self-driven.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactive complex support and management
- Close collaboration with peer admins
- Recruiting and headcount management and tracking
- Budget forecasting and tracking
- Morale event planning, coordination and execution, individually and with peers.
- Facilities planning and proactive space management.
- Team Support - includes tasks such as:
o Order management (hardware, software, etc.)
o Facilities requests
o Additional tasks or requests as needed by the team
- This role requires some lifting and may demand lifting as much as 40 pounds at times.
KEY COMPETENCIES NEEDED
Brings a sense of fun to the team
• 2+ years experience in business support or customer support.
• Technically capable and ability to learn new technologies and tools.
• Demonstrated verbal/written communication skills and exceptional customer service experience a must.
• Skillful in Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; specifically, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.