Come surround yourself with people who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world-class support is critical to customer success. The Azure Customer Engineering (CXP) team is a fast-growing Engineering team of customer-obsessed individuals seeking an administrative support professional.
The ideal candidate is someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, has a strong attention to detail and can embrace a challenge with high energy and positive attitude. This role will provide the CXP team with general administrative support while also contributing to Azure cross group administrative projects.
A successful candidate must have demonstrated ability to: Multi-task and change direction in rapid response to a fluctuating work environment and make timely decisions. Be self-motivated, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and exercise sound judgment. Possess an aptitude to work independently and be comfortable operating with ambiguity. Possess solid project-management and problem-solving skills. Prioritize among multiple projects with a positive attitude. Anticipate administrative roadblocks and work with the admin community to resolve. Achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Proven track record of accountability, reliability and a can-do attitude.
• Calendar Support for a Principal manager.
• Partner with CXP’s EA to manage the needs of the overall Azure CXP org to ensure all administrative procedures unique to CXP are handled as required and that all group support is running smoothly. Including acting as a central point of contact for the team and disseminating information to the group as appropriate.
• Provide general administrative support for the team including but not limited to, space coordination, tracking capital equipment/assets, procurement, email distribution list maintenance, CXP team onboarding (domestic & international), event management, budget
• Exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity, and professionalism in all transactions to include communicating and working with highly confidential and sensitive information.
•Build and maintain good business relationships with executive level and counterpart administrative staff both in Azure and CXP’s other Partner teams within Microsoft.
• Ability to prioritize with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response.
• Maintain utmost confidentiality with sensitive and personal information.
• Be extremely resourceful and able to deal with ambiguity.
• Consistently demonstrate a can-do and customer centric attitude.
• 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft productivity software, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check every two years.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.