The Azure Commercial Engineering Group is looking for an experienced, resourceful and highly motivated individual to provide administrative support to multiple leaders and their teams. This position requires stellar interpersonal skills, initiative, good judgment, and common sense, the ability to maintain confidentiality, set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously - all while having fun! We are a friendly hard-working and growing team looking for the right fit. The ideal candidate should have a strong customer service approach, be organized, self-directed and an ace with budget administration. Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround are a must. This person should have a proven track record of successful fiscal management, the ability to prioritize a shifting workload, and be flexible in changing situations.
• Calendar management, expense reconciliation, travel booking
• Work closely with leadership to manage vendor spend budget for two teams
• Assist with coordination of fiscal year and quarter planning and forecasting
Team & Business Support
• Maintain and update team SharePoint site
• Assist with PO processing and maintenance for team members
• FTE and vendor headcount management in MSS tool/Headtrax and onboarding new team members
• Proactively maintain supplies and equipment using MyOrder
• Coordinate assets in Assetlink
• Manage office moves and space planning as well as work station set up for new hites
• Submit Facilities requests for team
• Coordinate team morale events and meetings staying within budget
• Be the SME on MS policy and processes
• Back up other admins in G+E as needed
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, planning and time management skills
• Ability to prioritize own work and resources to complete projects on time as required
• Organizational agility; able to adapt to changing circumstances (direction and strategy) while continuing to have professional and positive interactions
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal and awareness of tone
• Proven capability to work successfully in a team environment; build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group; accommodating work styles and perspectives of diverse individual
But most of all, the ability to have fun!
• A minimum of 2 years demonstrated work experience in a fast-paced administrative capacity, preferably within Microsoft.
• Must be positive, proactive, very detail-oriented and driven to succeed.
• In depth knowledge and proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio is required.
• Knowledge of corporate organization and ability to navigate it and knowledge of departmental business practices and tools strongly preferred.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.