This Business Analysis & Information (BAI) team member is assigned to provide advanced analytic support to key Amgen products. This person will:
- Develop and execute analytical plans for conducting Marketing Mix and ROI analyses to optimize marketing spends in a multi-channel environment
- Provide support for Sales Force targeting, sizing & structure analysis for the assigned business unit.
- Provide advanced analytical support across different brand teams using patient level data analysis, marketing mix modeling, and other emerging marketing science techniques in partnership with brand-focused BAI teams, client teams and external business entities
- Provide a bridge and leadership across brand-focused BAI teams to insure that a consistent set of techniques, approaches, and perspective are shared across the company
- Provide leadership in introducing and educating others on the latest marketing science techniques
Doctorate degree & 2 years of analytics experience
Master's degree & 4 years of analytics experience
Bachelor's degree & 6 years of analytics experience
Associate's degree & 10 years of analytics experience
High school diploma / GED & 12 years of analytics experience
- Bachelor degree or Advanced Degree in statistics, mathematics, finance, or economics
- 6 + years forecasting, marketing research, marketing sciences, consulting or business analytics experience
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills-able to explain complex concepts clearly to a variety of audiences
- Proven project management skills-able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects and data sources
- Demonstrated analytical skills-understands the advantages and limits of different analytical/quantitative approaches
- Strong consultative problem solving skills
- Strong client service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to support key business decisions
- Ability to work collaboratively in team-based environment
- Strong understanding of the latest developments in the biopharmaceutical industry, Health Care Providers' drug decision-making processes, and/or DTC or Physician Relationship Marketing analytics
- Experience with advanced spreadsheets, modeling software, reporting software, and database design.
- Experience with quantitative techniques including smoothing, regression, time series analysis, and simulation
- Broad, working knowledge of commonly used biopharmaceutical industry secondary databases
- Business analytics or forecasting experience in the biopharmaceutical or other healthcare industries
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
A little about us:
Amgen values the leadership, skills and passion for serving that veterans exemplify and our constant commitment to hiring the best starts here.