Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice. Position Summary:
We seek an enthusiastic and highly motivated Business Analyst who values the opportunity to work with all levels of the organization to support and better utilize Schneider’s Energy and Sustainability Services (ESS) business systems. This highly visible Business Analyst will facilitate, organize, plan, document, and finalize work requirements to meet the technology needs for ESS with a focus on supporting our Sustainability and Cleantech platforms. Responsibilities would also include creating new solutions working with global offices and applications as well as assistance with training and coordinating rollout of new systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain insight into aspects of the ESS daily operations through regular interaction with our Sustainability and Cleantech teams, as well as varying levels of experience and responsibility, to drive efficiencies and yield value from our technology investments. Character Requirements:
- An “energy giver” who demonstrates enthusiasm in all interactions and assignments
- Commitment to the highest level of customer service to internal and external clients
- Flexibility to adjust priorities and quickly change direction
- Able to discern the root causes of issues
Qualifications: Essential skills and qualifications:
- Maintain strong functional knowledge of applications
- Support user requests for training and problem solving on existing systems
- Act as the liaison between business staff and technical staff communicating issues, defects, and enhancements to the development teams
- Maintain documentation of new project processes and deliverables including requirements, testing documentation and issues logs
- Rollout new system enhancements to system users meeting training needs
- Participate in process reviews helping internal teams develop and adhere to processes with respect to systems
- Work with new product analysis teams to develop technology solutions to business needs
Preferred but nonessential skills and qualifications:
- High commitment to company vision and values
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task and manage priorities
- Strong analytical skills with core competency in problem solving
- Initiative to uncover and solve problems proactively
- Effective working on teams, within and outside of function
- Attention to detail, thoroughly understanding the entirety of problems and solutions
- Self-starter who can suggest technology improvements
- Ability to understand and communicate processes of all departments
- Proficiency in a MS Windows environment (i.e. Word & Excel)
- 1-3 years business analyst experience and/or basic energy or sustainability industry knowledge.
- Prior contribution to technology development projects, i.e. analysis or testing
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with project management methodologies
- A growing company with a positive industry reputation
- Recognized leader in a market where energy services are in demand
- Entrepreneurial company with a positive corporate culture
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- Benefits which include 401(K), Bonus Plan, health, life, dental, vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, and more
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.