Your Experience: Basic Qualifications
Accenture Analysts are forward-thinking, well-rounded people with a record of outstanding academic performance and high learning agility. We’re looking for individuals who can work in an open and entrepreneurial way.
- Bachelor’s degree (with a graduation date no later than December 31, 2018)
- Consistent track record of outstanding academic performance
- Our preferred majors are:
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering
- Information Systems / Mathematics
- Other Engineering disciplines
- Internship or academic experience with programming languages (Java, Perl, Python, Ruby), modern web technologies (NoSQL, Cloud, AI, Robotics), or similar technical proficiencies
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork in a military or civilian setting
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 400,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
If you previously applied for a position at Accenture (e.g., internship), use the User ID and password you created at that time.
To save your application and come back to it at another time please ensure you have completed the page you are working on, after which you can save your application and return to it later. You will need your log-in user name and password to do this – make sure to note it for future reference. Please note that you must fill in all asterisk (*) fields to move to the next page.
1. Please indicate how you heard about our job opportunities.
- Source Type: University Recruiting
- Specific: Career Center (do not select University Career Center)
- Personal Information: Enter all relevant information
2. Employment Questionnaire page – Please make sure to answer all of the questions on this page.
- Job Specific Questions – Please answer all questions on this page.
- Work History & Education – Please complete this section with all of your work experience and education to date.
- Please fill in the name of the company, the dates of employment, your responsibilities, your supervisor name, supervisor number, and “May we contact your supervisor” (must be answered with “Yes” or “Yes, After Offer”).
- Please complete the schools you have attended, the dates of attendance, education level, Overall GPA (not rounded), and percentage of degree already completed.
- Document Attachment – Please attach a resume and transcript to your application
- Review your entire application and upon verifying the information is accurate, click submit
If you confront any technical difficulties along the way please use the Help function.
After submitting your application, you will receive system-generated acknowledgment(s) from “Human Resources”. Note that this does not mean you have been selected to interview with Accenture. Please refer to your campus career center posting/website to determine whether you have been selected for a first round interview with Accenture.