Working directly with the Implementation Manager, conducts workshops and performs module configuration to satisfy customer business requirements. Performs testing to ensure accuracy is achieved.
Essential Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned
• Works directly with manager to fully understand complete customer product requirements.
• Under direct supervision, analyst will design and provision new customer configurations
• Simulates or recreates customer problems to resolve user operating difficulties. Discusses problems and inquiries with other more experienced departmental personnel in order to provide technical assistance
• Ensuring Service Quality levels are maintained and adhered to
• Ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner
• Reviewing outstanding issues, ensuring manager is kept informed of progress
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Exposure to production environment, understands manufacturing concepts, terminology, processes, procedures and operation will be valued
• General knowledge of project management; ability to establish and manage priorities and deadlines
• High energy and enthusiasm to perform and deliver in a fast paced, metrics oriented environment
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Service-oriented with ability to prioritize tasks in a stressful environment
• Strong skills for analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Willingness to learn and explore new technologies
• SAAS Cloud based solutions knowledge highly advantageous
• Familiarity with contract management is a strong asset
• High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
For immediate consideration please contact John Myers at email@example.com
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.