Our Eden Prairie client is in need of a Business analyst . This is a telecommute role, you can sit anywhere in US!
Responsible for various activities related to the Provider Business Data Governance which may include any or all of the following: data maintenance, reporting and extracting data for various reports and analyses, resolving legacy data debt resulting from provider records fallout from Master Data Management (MDM) due to data quality, root cause analysis on fallout. Provider Data Analysts develop and maintain standards for data integrity and quality assurance, coordinating corrective activities to clean data.
1. Root cause analysis on NDB to MDM fallout
2. Resolve fallout with rules and processes
3. Prevent/resolve fallout by assisting with rules and processes
4. Assist contractors on backlog
5. Root cause analysis on NDB to MDM Suspect Duplicate Processes
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Healthcare Provider knowledge/experience
2. Provider contract experience – especially examination of duplicates and fallouts
3. Provider demographics and credentials experience
4. Claims background
5. Novice proficiency in Microsoft Excel
6. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
7. Strong communication skills
If You are interested in this role please contact Tregg Hagen at email@example.com or by phone at 952-831-5970.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.