Work with cross functional resources and teams to gather requirements and use cases for business systems using industry standard methodologies to illicit, analyze, document, validate and maintain requirements. Use knowledge of business process models and applications to act as a liaison between business partners, vendors and IT team to ensure system solutions are meeting business needs and maximized to potential.
• Gather requirements using document analysis, requirements, storyboards, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
• Facilitate requirements analysis development and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete and that they conform to standards.
• Support the definition and delivery of cross-functional business requirements to deliver quality IT solutions and process improvement projects. Partner with the technical areas in the research and resolution of system and process problems.
• Work with IT and PMO to remain current on changes and new developments and techniques that will effect and/or improve application systems. Understand and advance PMO Methods and best practices.
• Manage changes to base lined requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools.
• Develop and use functional knowledge of key system solutions, data and reporting applications.
• Participate in the design, implementation, and maintenance of comprehensive test plans to ensure systems requirements are met across complex multi-platform (Web, IVR, Mobile etc…) testing environments.
• Ability to document existing processes and promote process improvements
• Ability to exhibit integrity, creativity and resourcefulness in resolving problem situations
• Excellent communication, innovation, critical thinking, problem solving, prioritization, planning, project management, teamwork and organizational skills.
• Ability to translate customer needs into requirements
• Ability to identify and resolve barriers to delivery
• Ability to escalate and resolve requirement conflicts across projects/programs/portfolios
• Ability to identify, manage and mitigate issues and risks
• Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external business partners
• Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
• Observational skills, to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation
• Organizational skills, to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information
• Proficient Computer Microsoft Office user (Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Visio)
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.