Robert Half Technology is searching for a Business Analyst who is highly capable of and deeply passionate about understanding and translating customer needs into actionable development plans. If you are a self-starter with strong technical understanding and excellent communication and social skills, this position may be for you. The long term temporary Business Analyst will work in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma area.
- Work with development and QA teams to test and implement new corrections and improvements
- Produce comprehensive user stories and profiles
- Assist with the development of customer-focused documentation for software solutions
- Develop creative and highly usable solutions for new product requirements
- Partner with designers on wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Partner with development team to invent and assess product requirements to meet business goals
- Analyze and review business, technical, and functional requirements
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact Jordana Pereira at 405-236-0202. You may also apply to any position we have listed on our website at www.roberthalf.com/oklahoma-city. We look forward to working with you!