Robert Half Technology is looking for a business analyst who is deeply passionate about understanding and translating customer needs into actionable development plans. To be successful in this role, you should be a self-starter who combines a strong technical understanding with excellent communication and social skills.
What you get to do every single day:
- Analyze and review business, technical, and functional requirements.
- Work in close partnership with development team to invent and analyze product requirements to meet business goals.
- Craft comprehensive user stories and profiles.
- Develop creative and highly usable solutions for new product requirements.
- Collaborate with designers on wire-frames, interactions and user flows.
- Work with development and QA teams to test and implement new corrections and improvements.
- Assist with the development of customer-focused documentation for software solutions.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.