Do you have a passion for learning and applying business knowledge to technical solutions? Are you excited to use these practices to deliver and manage mission critical services at scale? Are you a quick thinker? If so, please read on.
In this position, you will be part of a team of Software Engineers who are engaged in a large-scale effort to design, develop, implement and support Business Partner applications. You will implement robust business applications, interact with our stake holders and team members. You will be expected to maintain awareness of your business area, technologies and best practices. You must be adept at problem solving, workflow analysis, interpersonal relations, and have excellent oral/written communications skills. You must have the ability to promote a spirit of partnership and collegiality across administrative and functional areas of the company. You will be expected to contribute through the entire development lifecycle from idea creation with a focus on converting business requirements into technical solutions through implementation and support.
Location: Littleton, MAResponsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders, product owners and team members in a multidisciplinary team to define requirements and develop the solution
- Interface with the business to gather business requirement analysis and technical solution design
- Learn application functionality and data
- Responsible for performing data analysis. Perform ad hoc queries based on Executive inquiries.
- Provide User support to the applications.
- Solid understanding of relational database design and concepts
- Ability to test by writing / developing DB2 SQL code
- Working with agile methodologies as a part of a squad you will deliver biweekly iterative solutions
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.